4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’re interested in cooking, botany, or plant medicine, you’ll likely learn a ton on this guided foraging walk through the rainforest near the Xunatunich Mayan Ruins. Over the course of your tour, your local guide will show you which plants can be used for food and medicine and explain how to prepare them.
- A local guide will take you foraging in the rainforest
- Learn about the nutritional and medicinal uses of rainforest plants
- All admission fees are included
- Round-trip hotel transfers are available for a fee
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
1 Minhocão Trail, San Jose Succotz, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Purple Mayan Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan IgnacioNature and Wildlife - FloresEco Tours - FloresWalking Tours - FloresHalf-day Tours - FloresNature and Wildlife - HopkinsEco Tours - HopkinsWalking Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - Belize CityEco Tours - Belize CityWalking Tours - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityCategory