- San Ignacio day trip to Crystal Cave at Blue Hole National Park
- Follow an experienced guide into the challenging passageways of Crystal Cave
- Fix your eye upon crystal formations, flow stones, rock columns and Mayan artifacts
- Learn about sacred rituals and ceremonies conducted by the ancient Maya in the caverns
- Splash into the Blue Hole, a refreshing and beautiful spot to swim
- Complimentary lunch, bottled water and round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Ground floor of Elviras Building by Ervas Restaurant
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- It is recommended you bring comfortable clothing, long pants is mandatory, close-toed shoes, bug spray and a change of clothes. The pick up and drop off included is for hotels within San Ignacio town limits only. For other hotels, outside of San Ignacio, a surcharge applies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belize Family Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff