- Explore the lush rainforests and caves near San Ignacio on a half-day tour
- Fly through the canopy on a 100-foot-high zip line and admire the views
- Kayak through a cave system filled with rock formations and waterfalls
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 12 guests per tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
the guide will have a red V.i.V. shirt, or V.i.V. Sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum bookings required for this tour to operate.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All children heights MUST be advised at time of booking, minimum height to participate is 40 inches for children
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, Zipline weight 300 lbs max, single kayak maximum weight 300 lbs, tandem kayak weight 500 lbs
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The sticker price is for tours from Belize city, Belmopan, San Ignacio, , cash fuel surcharge for pickup from hopkins,placencia 100.00 usd
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For Guest from San Pedro we pickup at municipal airport or water taxi
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Cave-kayak, Zip.