6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the lush rainforest of Belize on a zip line-cave tubing adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, drift down the Caves Branch River on an inner tube and marvel at the amazing rock formations and cathedral-like chambers. Enjoy a quick safety briefing, then strap on your gear and glide through the jungle canopy, reaching heights of 85 feet (26 meters) across eight platforms.
- Explore the beautiful Belizean jungle on a cave-tubing, zip-lining excursion
- Float down the Caves Branch River and admire its otherworldly passages
- Feel safe and comfortable as you fly through the rainforest on a zipline
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Ignacio, San Ignacio, Cayo
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingExtremeRaftingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSan IgnacioTubing - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsZiplining - HopkinsTubing - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityRafting - Belize CityZiplining - Belize CityTubing - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeZiplining - Ambergris CayeCategory