- 3-hour cave-tubing adventure tour from San Ignacio
- Hike with your guide through the subtropical jungle
- Float over gentle rapids through a series of underground caves
- Gaze at crystal formations within each cavern
- Jump into the sparkling blue waters for a refreshing swim
- Learn about the sacred underworld used by the ancient Maya
- Round-trip transport from your San Ignacio hotel
Departure & Return
Ground floor of Elviras Building by Ervas Restaurant
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended you wear a swimsuit and bring a change of clothes
- Please note: a minimum of 2 passengers is required in order for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Transfer included is within San Ignacio Town; for transfers outside town limits, a surcharge applies
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belize Family Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.