Are you interested in?
53 Tours & Activities
Actun Tunichil Muknal Tours
22 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
112 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Ignacio, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A.T.M Cave (Actun Tunichil Muknal) from San Ignacio?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A.T.M Cave (Actun Tunichil Muknal) from San Ignacio?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during A.T.M Cave (Actun Tunichil Muknal) from San Ignacio?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A.T.M Cave (Actun Tunichil Muknal) from San Ignacio?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9025P90
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Ignacio4WD Tours - FloresBus Tours - FloresSporting Events - FloresHiking - FloresExtreme - FloresHalf-day Tours - Flores4WD Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - Hopkins4WD Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityHiking - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityCategory