- Experience Tuscan wine with this tasting class at Tenuta Torciano Vineyards
- Tour the vineyard’s grounds and learn its history from a family member
- Savor a delicious complimentary lunch, wine tasting, and food pairing
- Enjoy two expert-led classes exploring wine etiquette and manners
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano (SI) at the Winery Please follow the main door.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.