1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The ideal treat for wine aficionados, this special tasting excursion gives you exclusive access to San Quirico Winery, overlooking the stunning hill town of San Gimignano. Sample five organic labels, including Chianti and Vernaccia, and enjoy a tasty market lunch composed of local meats, cheeses, and breads. Small-group tours also included a guided visit of the winery’s cellars and a behind-the-scenes look at the winemaking process.
- A small-group visit to San Quirico Winery with five wine tastings and cellar tour, and light lunch
- Choose from all-day flexible tour timings, morning to evening, seven days a week
- The scenic location is situated a conveniently short distance from the town’s historic center
- Discover traditional Tuscan winemaking methods that have been kept alive for centuries
Saved to wishlist!
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Pancole, 35, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- During Winetasting we will introduce you all characteristics of the products and our main grapes
- Our vineyards are extended for 14.50 hectares of which 7.25 are cultivated for the production of Vernaccia di San Gimignano white grapes and 7.25 hectares for the Chianti Colli Senesi and San Gimignano DOC.
- Our main wines produced exclusively from grapes grown in our vineyards in San Gimignano are:
- Vernaccia di S. Gimignano Traditional Docg
- Vernaccia di S. Gimignano Riserva - "Isabella" (matured in barrels for about 24 months)
- Chianti Colli Senesi Docg (100% Sangiovese selection)
- San Gimignano Rosso Doc - Botticello" (Sangiovese Selection 70% + 30% Merlot and Syrah, aging in oak barrels for about 2 years, bottle aging for a minimum of 18 months)
- Vinsanto San Gimignano Doc (fermentation in barrels and caratelli of 100 liters for 4 years, aging in bottle for at least 18 months)
- We also produce an excellent Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with very high quality and limited production (acidity 0.1% only first pressing, cold pressing method)
- At the end of Wine Tour you will visit our Wine Store where you can choose also to buy wines and oil at special discounted price!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Azienda Agricola San Quirico San Gimignano Winery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 86996P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory