Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Address: Sosta Alle Colonne Podere la Marronaia Via Martiri di Citerna 2 53037 SAN GIMIGNANO (SI) Directions: Az. Agr. Podere La Marronaia "Sosta alle Colonne" Via Martiri di Citerna, 2- Podere le Colonne -53037 San Gimignano (Siena) Tel. +39 0577 907026 - +39 0577 907265 Mob. +39 347 3586897 GPS: Latitudine:43.473279 Lungitudine: 11.032066 By Car: Coming from the A1, exit in Firenze Impruneta and take the road Firenze-Siena; exit in Poggibonsi Nord and follow he signs for San Gimignano (14 km about). Arrived in San Gimignano, follow the main road towardsCertaldo, for about 1 km. Pass the crossroad to Fugnano and the traffic back and turn right into a small white road and continue for 50mts, then turn right info the first gate with the sign for Podere le Colonne parking. By Autobus: from Poggibonsi frequent busses are available to rach San Gimignano. The nearest stop is in front of the proprety Via Martiri di Citerna. By Train: the nearest train stations are in Poggibonsi and Certaldo. From here it's possible to go on by bus or taxi. Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 12
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise of dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.