- Guide shares the geology, wildflowers, and wildlife of Yosemite National Park
- Marvel at giant sequoias, considered the largest living things on Earth
- Two days free to enjoy the many attractions in Yosemite at your own pace
- Hotel transport from San Francisco included; accommodations and meals are yours to decide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most other San Francisco Downtown and Fisherman's Wharf Hotels between 5:40am to 6:30am (exact pickup time will be advised at reconfirmation).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator in advance may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- For hotel pickups, please select the Hilton Union Square if your hotel is not listed.
- The Giant Sequoias Grove is located at a higher elevation and the hike is dependent on trail conditions, especially from October through May. Ice and snow might make the trail unsafe to hike. The decision of whether it is safe to go on the hike will be made on a day by day basis. Therefore, a visit cannot be guaranteed. However, while the trail might be closed, guests get to spend more time in Yosemite Valley. There you can see all the other great sights Yosemite has to offer, including El Capitan, Inspiration Point, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and more.
- Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide.
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads.
- Tour makes stops for breakfast, lunch, and on the trip back for dinner. Meals are not included.
- Audio guides are available in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin, and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Yosemite National Park & Giant Sequoias 3-Day Semi-guided Tour (no accom).