Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day wine country tour by coach from San Francisco
- Visit renowned wineries of Napa and Sonoma Valley
- Taste premium wines and tour each establishment (included)
Departure & Return
Corner of Beach St & Mason St (adjacent to Hotel Zephyr) @ Fisherman's Wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Winery locations subject to change based on private events, and holidays.
- Bus Tour narration operated in English by live guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tower Tours - San Francisco's Sightseeing Specialist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Supposedly the cost of the tasting was included in the the tour package." See review