6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, and Airbnb and private residences. Other pick up upon request.
- San Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
- Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, 1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY California Pacific Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Silicon Valley Charter - Google Apple Facebook Stanford University etc 6 hrs?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Silicon Valley Charter - Google Apple Facebook Stanford University etc 6 hrs?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Silicon Valley Charter - Google Apple Facebook Stanford University etc 6 hrs?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Silicon Valley Charter - Google Apple Facebook Stanford University etc 6 hrs?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Silicon Valley Charter - Google Apple Facebook Stanford University etc 6 hrs
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoBus Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - SausalitoHistorical Tours - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - Napa & SonomaHistorical Tours - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Cartoon Art MuseumCable Car MuseumSea CliffPacific HeightsBeat MuseumSan Francisco JapantownThe CastroSan Francisco International Airport (SFO)Hyde Street PierMarina DistrictDavies Symphony HallRussian HillMacondray LaneOracle ParkTomales PointSutro BathsAngel Island State ParkGolden Gate National Recreation AreaFisherman's WharfAngel Island Immigration Station