- Private 4-hour San Francisco sightseeing tour by 1970s Volkswagen bus
- Get into the groove with the vehicle’s fun neon-blue seats shag carpet
- See Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, North Beach, the Castro, the Mission, downtown and more
- Experience the sites with your closest friends and family (six people total)
- Enjoy six stops for photo ops, and hear entertaining stories and history from your personal guide
- Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure & Drop Off at your hotel or AirB&B IN the City of San Francisco Only.
All others meet at the corner of Hyde & Jefferson Street on Hyde side. There will be the Maritime Museum Sign. For GPS purposes, use: 2899 Hyde Street, San Francisco CA 94133
- Pier 27 - Lot #81, Pier 27, San Francisco Pier 33 - Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, CA 90744, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private Tour has a predetermined route, however, our tour guides will be happy to customize it when possible.
- In order to book a tour in French or Spanish, at least a week's notice is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- While not wheelchair accessible, we are totally happy to help in folding a wheelchair and have everyone join in the fun!
- TIPS - please and thank you! It is customary for those of us who work in the service industry to expect to earn gratuity in order to meet living standards. Usually is 15%-20% of your total purchase or at least $100 for the tour. Thanks in advance!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Love Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco Private Love Tour.