- San Francisco CityPASS includes tickets and options to San Francisco's main attractions
- See the sights from the water on a Blue & Gold Fleet San Francisco Bay Cruise
- Excellent value for your money
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for important attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/san-francisco
- Up to 9 days to visit all the attractions
Departure & Return
Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions: California Academy of Sciences, Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure, Aquarium of the Bay OR The Walt Disney Family Museum, Exploratorium OR San Francisco Zoo & Gardens.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Includes prepaid admission to 4 must-see attractions:
• California Academy of Sciences – General Admission
• Blue & Gold Fleet San Francisco Bay Cruise – One-hour Bay Cruise
Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions:
• Aquarium of the Bay – General Admission
• The Walt Disney Family Museum – General Admission
• San Francisco Zoo & Gardens – General Admission
• Exploratorium (TEMPORARILY CLOSED) – General Admission
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some attractions require reservations, have limited hours/days of operation, and may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry . Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Mobile Tickets: Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions.
- Choice tickets: Some tickets allow you to choose between attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit
- Valid for 9 days from date of first use and expires 1 year from purchase date.
- Most travelers can participate
- • Attractions may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry, please review attraction requirements before visiting; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CityPASS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco CityPASS.