- Half-day sightseeing tour of San Francisco with a local insider
- Stop at points of interest like Lands End for photo ops
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge aboard a Wi-Fi-equipped vehicle
- Ask your guide anything about the sights you see
Departure & Return
Please check your email confirmation from Extranomical Tours or contact the provider to confirm your pick-up details
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator in advance may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- Food is not included but available for purchase during the tour.
- Due to the length of this tour and road restrictions for tour vehicles, unfortunately not all attractions in the city will be seen
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco Guided City Tour.
- "There are only three stops, and each stop is only 20 minutes." See review