- Explore San Francisco’s Chinatown with a guide on a private tour
- Stop for 7-8 food tastings and try craft beer and coffee
- Sample Canton, Mandarin and Szechuan cuisines and learn about the area
- Enjoy the convenience of a private tour that can be molded to fit your tastes
Departure & Return
Upon booking a different meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a Host who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco Food Tour with a Local: A Feast for Foodies 100% Personalized.
- "If you're looking for an immersive tour that will let you experience Chinatown as the locals do, then this tour is for you." See review