- Segway tour of San Francisco with private guide
- Have a choice of time slots and itineraries to explore the iconic sights of the city
- Combine the fun of touring by Segway with the ease of having the guide all to yourself
- Try wheeling around San Francisco's legendary hills and the famously crooked Lombard Street (advanced riders)
- Take in the the city by night as you glide through glittering Chinatown, North Beach and Fisherman’s Wharf
Departure & Return
757 Beach Street @ Hyde Street. Located in rear parking lot behind art gallery. Hyde Street Cable Car turn around is across the street. Wells Fargo Bank ATM is at the entrance to our driveway.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, you’re off! You’ll cover much more territory than on a walking tour, and there will be plenty of chances to stop for questions and photos as you go. The pace and itinerary of your tour can be always be adjusted by your guide to accommodate the skills and interests of your group.
Please note that a minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours operate rain, fog or shine
- Lowest price displayed is based on 8 to 9 persons in the party
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- SEGWAY RIDER REQUIREMENTS:
- All guests must be age 12 or older.
- All guests must weigh between 100-250 lbs or 45-113 kilos.
- NOTE: We have a scale on site and check minimum weights for safety of all of our guests. Underweight guests will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour.
- No pregnant guests are allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for some guests that are: ages 70 years and older, have had recent surgeries or have motor skill/control issues.
- Each customer must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and are required.
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- No high heels, sandals or flip flops.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Electric Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Group Segway Tour - Wharf & Hills of San Francisco 3 Hours of Fun.