Explore our promoted experiences
- Wildlife package with admission to Muir Woods, the San Francisco Zoo, and the Aquarium of the Bay
- Enjoy a bus tour through Marin County
- Avoid the hard-to-find-parking parking lot at Muir Woods
- Walk the forested area of the 1,000-year-old redwood trees
- Head to Pier 39, and explore the aquarium at your own pace
- See more than 200 species of animals at the zoo
- Catch sight of the California grizzly bear
Departure & Return
Corner of Beach St & Mason St (adjacent to Hotel Zephyr) @ Fisherman's Wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- California Coastal Redwoods Tour by Bus operates at 9am, 11am, and 2pm
- Open ticket for Aquarium of the Bay and San Francisco Zoo, may be used any time during the day (hours of operation may vary)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children ages 3 and under are free of charge if they are seated on a lap; children requiring a seat will need to purchase a seat at child rate
- Package to be completed in the same day if 9:00am Tour selected. Otherwise, this package must be completed at your leisure over 2 days. (Attraction admission are open tickets).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tower Tours - San Francisco's Sightseeing Specialist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.