- Discover the California redwoods on this tour of Muir Woods
- Admire the 1,000-year-old trees standing 260 feet tall
- Hear insightful commentary from a local guide
- Enjoy a drive through the seaside town of Sausalito
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Corner of Beach St & Mason St (adjacent to Hotel Zephyr) @ Fisherman's Wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Up to 15 passengers per reservation accepted
- Tour itinerary subject to change due to weather conditions, traffic delays, and all other reasons beyond control (Exact sunset timing subject to change day-to-day)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tower Tours - San Francisco's Sightseeing Specialist
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Muir Woods Tour of California Coastal Redwoods (Entrance fee included).