Explore our promoted experiences
- 7-day, 6-night tour from San Francisco to Yosemite, Sedona, and Las Vegas
- See some of the most photographed landscapes of Yosemite National Park
- Take a bay cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz Island
- Explore Monument Valley by Jeep
- Learn about the natural and cultural history of the region
- Accommodation and breakfast included in Modesto or Monterey, Stevenson Ranch, Las Vegas, Flagstaff, and Page
- You'll visit Hearst Castle instead of Yosemite in the winter months
- Tour ends in Las Vegas
Departure & Return
San Francisco Public Library - 100 Larkin Street, opposite City Hall at 08:00 AM
Las Vegas Luxor Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the event that parts of this itnerary remain inaccessable due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- Tour concludes in Las Vegas
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of 3 people per room; if traveling with a party of 4 or more, or you wish to have separate rooms, please make separate bookings
- Luggage is limited to 1 piece and 1 small carry-on per person
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 7 years old. This tour is NOT suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Please be advised that we may use either upper or lower antelope canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Travelers must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff