- Perfect option for early risers
- Up to a 3-hour rental of GPS touring car before noon
- Helmet and map included
- Rider orientation and instructions
Departure & Return
For Fisherman's Wharf Pickup (cross-street is Taylor) - 431 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- GoCars hold a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar - not per person.
- Pickup location must be chosen at time of booking. This is the location where your GoCar will be reserved
- Driver must be 21 years or older to rent and must provide a major credit card and valid driver’s license at the time of check-in. A driver’s license must be in the customer’s physical possession (no photocopy). For foreign customer’s, an international license is not necessary.
- Passengers must be 4 years of age or older - and small children must safely fit into one of our DOT approved helmets. The GoCar is registered as a motorcycle - but a motorcycle license is not required to operate the vehicle.
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form (standard participant agreement)
- On the day of rental, a $500 security deposit will be held on the customer’s credit card. If a CDW or SLI insurance plan is selected, a $150 security deposit will be held. The security deposit is released when the GoCar is returned.
- For the safety and comfort of passengers the maximum height is 6'4" (1.9m) and maximum combined weight of 500 lbs (226.8 kg) for two passengers
- Can you stop along the way? Yes, you set your own pace.
- Do you have to stay on the tour? We recommend staying on the route. There are several fun detours included in the tour.
- Vehicles: Are controlled with a motorcycle-style handle, throttle, and hand brakes. The 3-wheeled cars seat two and have a lockable trunk for your things. Their small size makes parking a breeze, and in San Francisco - a major bonus!
- How fast does the car go? Up to 35-mph. Most roads on tour are residential or in parks, therefore an average speed of 30-mph or less can be expected while driving.
- Can you cross the Golden Gate Bridge? No, but the tour will navigate you to Fort Point. Here the bridge soars about 200-feet above your head. It is possible to gain pedestrian access to the bridge span from the car park at the bridge vantage point.
- What is a CDW? Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) is an optional form of insurance similar to rental car insurance that limits your liability in case of accident. It is non-refundable. If you opt to purchase the CDW your deposit for rented a GoCar is only USD$150.00 instead of USD$500.00
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GoCar Rentals, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Early Bird San Francisco GoCar Tour.