3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the spectacular scenery, wildlife, and culture of California’s coastline, on an epic, 3-day adventure from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Sit back and relax as your friendly guide handles the driving along coast-hugging Highway 1, stopping along the way to explore highlights like the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Santa Cruz beaches, the sea cliffs of Bug Sur, luxurious 17-Mile Drive, jaw-dropping Hearst Castle, and downtown Santa Barbara. Finish the one-way journey with a train ride into the sprawling glamour of Los Angeles. Tour size is limited to eight people for a more intimate, small-group experience.
- 3-day one-way California coast tour from San Francisco to Los Angeles
- Visit the beautiful seaside cities of Cambria, Santa Cruz, Monterey and Santa Barbara
- Enjoy views of the jagged Big Sur coastline and travel along 17-Mile Drive to world-famous Pebble Beach
- Explore the Danish-American town of Solvang
- Admission to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and a guided tour of magnificent Hearst Castle are included
- Knowledgeable guide provides flexible itineraries, letting you explore at your own pace
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup in San Francisco
One-way transport from San Francisco to Santa Barbara by 12-passenger van
2 nights of accommodation
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Return transport to San Francisco
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up anywhere in SF - just let us know where to meet you!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Weather can be colder along the coast. Please dress warmly or in layers
- No children under 12 years old permitted
- Pricing is per person based on occupancy
- Luggage is restricted to 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
- Tour is available in English, French and Spanish. Please advise at time of booking if you would like a specific language.
- This is a ONE-WAY trip and does not include return transport to San Francisco. You may return with the tour company for a USD $60 fee, payable directly to the tour operator. It is a direct 6-hour drive by van
- Please note: Hotel accommodation subject to change
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers must be able to walk 4 blocks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore California
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day California Coast Tour: San Francisco to Los Angeles
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoMulti-day Tours - CaliforniaMulti-day Tours - SausalitoMulti-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Marin HeadlandsPresidioSan Francisco ZooPacific HeightsExploratoriumThe CannerySausalito Vista PointBaker BeachChildren's Creativity MuseumWalt Disney® Family MuseumSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35Winchester Mystery HouseAquarium of the BayMarine Mammal CenterCrissy FieldEmbarcaderoHuntington Park Mission DistrictTwin PeaksSan Francisco Dungeon