- Two full days in the park (one is really not enough!)
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Yosemite Valley Lodge at the base of Yosemite Falls or Yosemite Half Dome Village Heated Tent Cabins
- Eco-friendly transport in a biofueled mini-coach
- Yosemite Valley narrated, guided tour
- See Half Dome, El Capitan, and Yosemite and Bridalveil Falls
- Check out the view from Tunnel View’s spectacular overlook!
- More freedom to do what YOU want to do
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Learn about the history of the park during a guided coach tour of Yosemite Valley, which is framed by the park’s most iconic attractions including the granite cliffs of Half Dome and El Capitan and the icy cascade of Yosemite Falls.
Enjoy plenty of leisure time to explore the winter wonderland however you choose. Snowshoe through giant sequoia groves or secluded trails, take a guided hike or enjoy some old-fashioned ice skating at a rink with a view of Half Dome (own expense). Stay overnight inside the park at the cozy Yosemite Lodge at the Falls or chose a Yosemite Half Dome Village Heated Tent Cabin.
Likely to Sell Out: Be sure to book early, as the popular Yosemite Lodge often sells out months in advance.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Tours are arranged on a demand basis and require a minimum of 5 passengers to guarantee departure
- One small, soft overnight bag allowed per person (~13.5″x12″x11″)
- Due to hotel accommodations reserved in advance, any amendments to dates will incur penalties in accordance to the cancellation policy as detailed in the Terms and Conditions
- Important: Any dietary requirements should be entered in the Special Requirements field when booking this tour
- Amenities Include: Housekeeping daily, fresh towels as needed, extra blankets available at front desk
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 and 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Yosemite National Park Winter Tour from San Francisco.