- Solve a murder mystery in San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter
- Explore the streets of downtown San Diego on a walking tour
- Participate in a scavenger hunt with riddles and challenges
- Upgrade to include food and drinks at Henry’s Pub
Departure & Return
Look for the detective outside at the door marked 614, next to Henry's Pub. Please do not enter Henry's Pub unless you are dining there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets should be booked in advance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This event is Wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for walking. We suggest comfortable shoes and a jacket.
- Supplies needed: smart phone with internet access and QR code reader. If you do not have either of these please let your guide know when checking in.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Murder n' Mayhem
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Who Dunnit Gaslamp Quarter.