Are you interested in?
39 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
204 Tours & Activities
El Prado Tours
4 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
With year-round perfect weather, beautiful beaches, vibrant nightlife, and top-notch cultural attractions, San Diego embodies the best of Southern California. Discover its many delights on a morning tour that takes you through this city's most charming areas, from the leafy promenades and fountains of Balboa Park to the legendary Hotel del Coronado and historic urban streets of the Gaslamp Quarter. Skip the stress of driving and let a local guide show you around town, making several stops to soak up the sunny ambiance and do some California dreamin’ of your own.
- Explore the best of the city's outdoor and urban attractions
- Visit Coronado Island and the historic Hotel del Coronado
- Stroll around the lovely plazas of Balboa Park
- See cruise ships and sailing vessels at the waterfront Embarcadero
- Soak up the urban charm of downtown's Gaslamp Quarter
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by Luxary Car or SUV
Water and snacks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAnother Side Of San Diego Tours, 300 G St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Lyft & Uber: We are listed on the ride share apps as 'Another Side Of San Diego Tours'. Ride-shares are the preferred and best way for our guests to come to us.
- Parking Option 1: The LAZ Parking lot is located at 8th Ave. and G Street. The address is: 665 8th Ave San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 2: The Park-It-On-Market lot is located at 7th Ave. and Market Street. The address is: 614 Market St. San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 3: The next closest all day lot is at the corner of 2nd Ave. and Island. The lot is directly across from 100 Harbor Club Dr. San Diego, CA 92101 **Not available from 7/1 thru 7/31 due to Comic Con***
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to go. Solo travelers welcome.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of San Diego Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Diego Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during San Diego Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Diego Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Diego Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5044SDTOUR
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan DiegoBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - La JollaCity Tours - La JollaHalf-day Tours - La JollaBus Tours - Palm SpringsCity Tours - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
SEA LIFE® San Diego AquariumSpeed Circuit Family Fun CenterLEGOLAND® CaliforniaShelter IslandInez Grant Parker Memorial Rose GardenHeritage ParkSan Diego HarborSpanish Village Art CenterMt. Soledad National Veterans MemorialMuseum of Photographic ArtsSan Diego Air & Space MuseumGreen Flash Brewing Co.Old Globe TheaterSan Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)Spreckels Organ PavilionMuseum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD)Museum of Making MusicCoronadoSan Diego Convention CenterOcean Beach Pier