- 1.5-hour night lights tour of San Diego
- Travel through the Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, and the Embarcadero
- Ride to the top of the Coronado Bridge, and see sights lit up all over the city
- Catch sight of the USS Midway Museum and the Star of India
Departure & Return
The tour meets the Seaport Village boarding location (825 W. Harbor Drive) next to the Bay Company store. Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you meet your guide and group for the evening, set out through the Gaslamp Quarter. This area is well known for its nightlife and Victorian architecture. Your first stop is at Balboa Park, which is one of the largest urban parks in the US. Its statues, fountains, and buildings are lit up at night and look even more spectacular at night than during the day.
Next up, your guide drives you up to the Coronado Bridge and over to the Coronado Ferry Landing. Stop at the there for about 20 minutes, and take in stunning views of the city lights.
Your last part of this tour happens at the Embarcadero. See the San Diego County Administration Center, the USS Midway Museum, the Star of India, and Navy aircraft carriers.
Your tour ends back at your original meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Check in 30 minutes prior to tour time required. Late check-in may result in forfeited reserved seat. To change or cancel reservation, you must do so 24 hours in advance by calling
- Please dress appropriately as there may be cool temperatures at night. Part of the tour involves walking, so wear comfortable shoes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "its a ok trip,if you have short stay and time,good to go around in this trolley bus.Larry our tour guide was funny and exuberant." See review