- 2-hour private tour of Balboa Park in San Diego
- Explore the urban park’s many gardens and cultural attractions
- Learn about historic and architectural landmarks from a private guide
- Enjoy transport by luxury vehicle with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and bottled water provided throughout the tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Our office is inside the brick-lined courtyard next to the Horton Plaza parking garage, look for the Another Side Tours sign and the blue door. Please see 'Additional Information' for information on where to park or call us at 1-619-239-2111
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children 5 and under are free
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is mostly a walking tour of the park, but you will also travel by private vehicle to sites that are too far to reach on foot
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Lyft & Uber: We are listed on the ride share apps as 'Another Side Of San Diego Tours'. Ride-shares are the preferred and best way for our guests to come to us.
- Parking Option 1: The LAZ Parking lot is located at 8th Ave. and G Street. The address is: 665 8th Ave San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 2: The Park-It-On-Market lot is located at 7th Ave. and Market Street. The address is: 614 Market St. San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 3: The next closest all day lot is at the corner of 2nd Ave. and Island. The lot is directly across from 100 Harbor Club Dr. San Diego, CA 92101 **Not available from 7/1 thru 7/31 due to Comic Con***
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of San Diego Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms