Departure & Return
We will meet at the base of the large white monument (Alamo Cenotaph) in the middle of the Alamo Plaza. Your guide will be dressed in a black t-shirt that reads, "Drink up the History!" and will be wearing a blue messenger bag.
We will conclude the tour just south of the Alamo Plaza in the Menger Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Barwalk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by San Antonio Nooner Tour: Lunch, Libations & History.