- Take a haunted ghost tour of Old Town San Antonio
- Hear grisly tales from local guides
- Discover the city's hidden sights
- Learn the history of San Antonio
Departure & Return
Check-In: Please Arrive 15 minutes before Start of Tour and checkin at the Sisters Grimm Tours and Gift Shop. We are located in between the Menger Hotel and The Rivercenter Mall down an alleyway called Blum St.
The tour ends at Military Plaza, but the tour guide will walk back with the group to the Alamo Plaza.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Tour does not go inside buildings
- Tour is a outdoor walking tour of the city
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children 6 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The Ghost Walks are wheelchair accessible. However, we would only recommend an electric scooter. The walk is long and would be hard for someone pushing a wheelchair.
- Tour is Dog Friendly
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sisters Grimm Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Mile and a half or so walk with stops at historic locations to hear history and ghost stories." See review