Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a haunted ghost tour of Old Town San Antonio
- Hear grisly tales from local guides
- Discover the city's hidden sights
- Learn the history of San Antonio
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Please park at the Rivercenter Mall (or nearby lots) and walk to the Menger Hotel. Outside the front of the Hotel will be a large statue of Teddy Roosevelt. The Sisters Grimm Store is located behind it down Blum Alley (lights stung above alley) on the left hand side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Tour does not go inside buildings
- Tour is a outdoor walking tour of the city
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children 6 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The Ghost Walks are wheelchair accessible. However, we would only recommend an electric scooter. The walk is long and would be hard for someone pushing a wheelchair.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour is Dog Friendly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sisters Grimm Ghost Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by San Antonio Haunted History Ghost Tour.