- Hear the eerie stories of San Antonio’s ghosts and uneasy spirits
- Walk through the city’s core, witnessing the most haunted spots
- Learn about modern “ghost hunting” techniques and types of hauntings
- Tours are held after dark but brave children (over 6) are welcome
Departure & Return
Call us if you need help finding us at 1-210-405-1704
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During our tour we will be doing a lot of walking, climbing steps and stairs as well as walking on uneven ground. Comfortable walking shoes are very important. Weather appropriate attire is recommended. We would also encourage you to bring some water to stay hydrated.
- The material discussed during the tour includes stories of murders, suicides and unusual deaths. This might be frightening for some children, so please gauge your child's tolerance of such subjects and plan accordingly.
- Digital and standard photographic cameras are encouraged, as you may capture one of our ghosts. Tour-goers get orbs almost every night. If you do happen to capture anything exciting we would love for you to share it with us.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY RJA GHOST TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Lots of walking, so be sure to wear good shoes!" See review