Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 min. prior to your tour for orientation and Ebike fitting. We will meet at the SA River Mission Trail entrance at 672 Lone Star Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78204. We say please but we mean you MUST be 15 min. prior to departure time. So please, with sugar on top, and THANK YOU!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds, max weight of 275 pounds.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Minimum age to ride bike alone is 12 years
- Children under 18 must be accompanies by a parent or guardian
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- All participants must wear helmets, which we provide.
- This is a bicycle tour so you need to be able to safely and confidently ride a bicycle. We use e-bikes but they work on the same principle as a bicycle. No refunds will be given if you cannot pass our rider test and safety training. You don't need to be a Tour de France rider but if you can't ride down the street in your neighborhood we ain't the adventure for you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLISSFUL ADVENTURE LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands