- Explore San Antonio missions with a guide so you won't miss the top features
- Learn about a piece of local history and culture
- Don't worry about finding your own way to the missions
- Small-group tour provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet in building #1 (B.Link) at 418 Villita St. in La Villita.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No Children under 8ys of age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Texian Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff