- 2-hour evening Segway ghost tour in San Antonio
- Glide through downtown on a self-balancing electric scooter
- Visit the city's most haunted places with a guide and small group
- Hear tales of Alamo ghosts, gunfights, and haunted Indian burial grounds
- Cover more ground than a walking tour while enjoying fresh air and flexibility to stop often
- Fun and entertaining way to learn about local history
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes early. SW Corner or Navarro St and Houston Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds (45 kg), maximum weight of 275 pounds (125 kg)
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Nation - San Antonio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by San Antonio Segway Ghost Tour.