- 2-hour guided historical walking tour of Salzburg
- See Salzburg's must-see attractions, such as Mirabell Gardens, Salzburg Cathedral and St Peter's Monastery
- Learn about Salzburg's most famous historical figures, including Mozart and the Von Trapp family
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert Sattler Gasse 1 (in front of St. Andrew church) Mirabellplatz / 5020 Salzburg
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head next to Salzburg’s Old Town, crossing over the River Salzach. Learn about the life and work of the city’s most famous resident, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and pass the birthplace of the renowned composer.
Afterward, wander past the popular shops lining Getreidegasse, checking out the hidden alleys and charming streets that comprise the old part of the city. Pause at Salzburg Dome Cathedral and explore one of the oldest monasteries in the country, St Peter's Monastery. Inside you’ll see one of the oldest restaurants in the world, dating back to the year 803.
After absorbing Salzburg’s history, culture and architecture for two hours, your tour will conclude at its original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking Tour is in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Salzburg Historical Walking Tour.