- 2-hour guided Salzburg city tour by bus and boat
- Choice of departure times to suit your schedule
- See all of Salzburg's highlights in one tour
- View the city's landmarks by land and water
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert Sattler Gasse 1 (in front of St. Andrew church) Mirabellplatz / 5020 Salzburg
Boat Ride departs at the Hanuschplatz
What To Expect
Pass Old Town and Leopoldskron Palace, the setting for many of the scenes in the film The Sound of Music. Drive by Mozart's former home and across the Staatsbrucke bridge into the baroque Old Town with its impressive dome and festival quarter.
At the conclusion of your coach tour, transfer to a covered boat for a cruise on the Salzach River. Spend the next 40 minutes snapping photos of Salzburg's landmarks from the deck of the boat while listening to engaging narration.
After your 2-hour whirlwind tour of Salzburg by land and water, end up back at Mirabell Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms