- Enjoy a Christmas Eve Mass in Salzburg
- Journey through the snow-covered foothills of the Austrian Alps
- Soak up the winter wonderland atmosphere in Oberndorf, a quaint Salzburg town on the Salzach river
- Attend a humbling Christmas Eve Mass at the Silent Night Chapel
- Learn about the history and significance of the Silent Night Chapel from your guide
Departure & Return
The tour starts at the Panorama Bus terminal, Mirabell Platz /Hubert Sattler Gasse 1
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy some time to wander the Christmas markets before heading to the Silent Night Chapel. Learn the history of the charming, 19th-century structure, a monument to the beloved Christmas carol ‘Silent Night.’ This picturesque spot has become a touching symbol of the season, and visitors from all over the world head to the chapel annually for its multi-lingual Christmas Eve mass.
Sing Christmas carols outside of the chapel with your fellow visitors before concluding your evening with transportation back to Salzburg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms