- Private departure transfer from Salzburg’s major airports
- Stress-free assisted departure from Salzburg
- Rates cover private groups of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 8 passengers
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
Please wait in the hotel lobby, your driver will meet you there. Please note usually we pick up 2 hours prior flight departure
What To Expect
At time of booking, you'll receive instant confirmation and a voucher with your provider’s contact information to present to your driver. Contact the supplier 24-24 hours prior to departure to reconfirm pickup details. At the reserved time, a comfortable private vehicle will meet you at your hotel and provide luggage handling (gratuity is optional, but appreciated). Then relax and get to the airport ready to travel!
Enter the following information in the “Special Requirements” Box to complete booking.
AirlineFlight NumberDeparting City / Arrival CityArrival TimeHotel NameHotel Address
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms