8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the crowds of typical bus tours and enjoy the sights of the Bavarian Alps and Salzburg with this private tour by luxury minivan, which can access more places than large buses. Visit the famed Eagle’s Nest and discover locations associated with The Sound of Music, including the Villa Trapp.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Travel by luxury minivan: Access places that large buses miss
- Flexibility to customize the itinerary to your preferences
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Salzburg hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Led by a local guide
Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Full day private tour from Salzburg
Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport by private vehicle
Bus and elevator to the Eagle's Nest, EUR 28,- per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in the city of Salzburg, if your hotel or private address (Airbnb etc.) is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg, Austria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Eagles Nest, original Trapp House and Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Eagles Nest, original Trapp House and Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Eagles Nest, original Trapp House and Museum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsCity Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattCity Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauCity Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)KitzsteinhornToy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Salzburg Marionette TheaterMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Salzburg ZooWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)MozarteumSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)National Park Hohe TauernSalzburg MuseumPanorama Museum