8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
It takes over 2 hours to get to Hallstatt from Salzburg by train. Save yourself time and hassle, and get the most out of your day trip by booking a tour with a private chauffeur. Your guide works with you to customize a private tour in the scenic Austrian Lake District, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Choose to cruise in a boat, ride in a cable car, walk through villages, and more.
- Discover the dramatic alpine landscape on a full-day tour of Hallstatt
- Customize your tour to your preferred destinations
- Enjoy personalized service with a private guide in a luxury vehicle
- Convenient round trip transportation from your Salzburg hotel
Saved to wishlist!
professional local guide
luxury private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in the city of Salzburg, if your hotel or private address (Airbnb etc.) is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg, Austria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Customized Hallstatt Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Customized Hallstatt Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Customized Hallstatt Full Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Salzburg ZooWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Salzburg MuseumSilent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)Panorama MuseumHohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Hangar-7Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Michael Haydn MuseumToy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Salzburg Marionette TheaterSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)MozarteumGetreidegasseHohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)