Explore our promoted experiences
- Use the Salzburg walking tour to orient yourself around the old town
- Enjoy an express experience that you can fit in around your vacation plans
- Find places that you’ll want to visit again after the walking tour finishes
- Take home a printed Salzburg city map with an overview of the sights
Departure & Return
We meet at the "Spirit of Mozart" artwork by Marina Abramovic. The Spirit of Mozart is a 15-meter high metal chair together with 8 normal-sized chairs. It's part of the walk of modern art by the Salzburg foundation and located next to Staatsbrücke, the main bridge in the old town.
The Mozart statue and Mozart Square are next to the Salzburg Cathedral and Residenzplatz square, the main square of the old town. That's where the tourist information is located and it only takes about five minutes to return to Staatsbrücke and the Spirit of Mozart where the tour starts.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Walking Tour Salzburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.