6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With a dedicated guide, visit Hitler's mountain retreat, the Eagle's Nest, and enjoy views over the Alps. Stop by the glacial lake of Königsee, and walk over to the Malerwinkel viewpoint. Take a break in Berchtesgaden, a typical Bavarian town, where you can purchase lunch. This private tour ensures personalized attention and a flexible itinerary. Round-trip transportation from your Salzburg hotel included.
- Private tour of the Eagle's Nest and surrounds
- Private tour ensures personalized attention
- Visit Königsee, Malerwinkel, and Berchtesgaden
- Round-trip transportation from Salzburg
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children under the age os 12 or shorter then 150 cm need a child seat. Please inform us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsNature and Wildlife - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsHalf-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattNature and Wildlife - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattHalf-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauNature and Wildlife - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)MozarteumMönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Salzburg MuseumMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)KitzsteinhornNational Park Hohe TauernHallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Panorama MuseumSalzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Michael Haydn MuseumCathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Salzburg Zoo