Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a classical music recital in Salzburg’s 17th-century Mirabell Palace
- Hear world-class soloists and ensembles performing Mozart’s famous works
- Beautiful views over the Marble Hall’s impressive baroque architecture
- Experience the best of UNESCO–listed Salzburg’s classical music heritage
Departure & Return
Departure PointSchlosskonzerte Mirabell, Mirabellplatz 4 Marble Hall at Mirabell Palace, 1st floor, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Exchange your voucher at the box office for the ticket between 6 pm and 7:30 pm
- Concert starts at 8 pm, doors open at 7:30 pm, box office opens at 6pm
- No admission after beginning of the concert
- One intermission (approx. 15 min)
- Refreshments (alcoholic / nonalcoholic) and small snacks available
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburger Konzertgesellschaft mbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a fun experience, but is really just something you do to tell people that you went to classical concert in Vienna." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews