9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the wonders of the Bavarian Alps on this private tour from Salzburg. You won’t have to worry about driving on the winding Alpine roads, as roundtrip transport is included. After a Salzburg pickup, you’ll travel with ease across the German Border. Your driver will take you to the Eagle’s Nest, Berchtesgaden Salt Mines, and Lake Königssee where you can choose to go on a boat ride or just explore the local area.
- Convenient tour with Salzburg hotel pickup and drop-off included
- A private tour means better access to your guide for questions
- Your guide will give commentary on Bavarian Alps highlights
- See the Eagle’s Nest, Berchtesgaden Salt Mines, and Lake Königssee in one day
As the Eagles Nest is closed from November til May the tour leads to the Rossfield mountain area instead at the approx. same altitude with a fantastic view across the Bavarian Alps.<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Age: Minimum 4 years (entrance salt mines)
- Multi-lingual English, German and Spanish guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Magic Salzburg Tours - Mag. Marcus Aichinger
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bavarian Alps Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bavarian Alps Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bavarian Alps Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31419P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bavarian Alps Tour from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Hangar-7Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)KitzsteinhornWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Salzburg Marionette TheaterMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Salzburg MuseumSalzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Michael Haydn MuseumMozarteumNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)GetreidegasseStiegl BrauweltSalzburg Zoo