- Eagle’s Nest and Nazi ruins of the Obersalzberg hike tour from Salzburg
- Dig deeper into the mountain’s war story with a guide and tour of the ruins
- See crumpled Nazi houses and bunkers and hike up to the Eagle’s Nest
- Small group for personal experience, plus return transport for ease
Departure & Return
The exact meeting point will be in front of the McDonald's of the main train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monkey Business Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience