Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The flight details and the guest's cellphone number will be given to the tour guide before the guest arrives in SLC. The tour guide will be waiting outside the terminal gate and will help guests with their luggage. If there are any issues, the guest will also be provided with the tour guide's cellphone number.
If you arrive before noon, you will be taken to at least one stop in or around the Salt Lake City area, including either Temple Square, Utah State Capitol building, or the Hill Aerospace Museum before driving to Idaho Falls. Guest arrival between noon - 2:00 PM, will have an hour tour at Salt Lake City area. Guest arrival later than 14:00 PM will be drop off at the hotel.
If you’d like to start your tour from an area other than Salt Lake City, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up】Free airport pick-up is available between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Actual landing time of flight).
- Airport Pick-up Suggestions: Guests on domestic flights in the United States are requested to arrive at the SLC airport before 12:00 PM, and guests on international flights are scheduled to arrive at the SLC airport at 11:00 AM.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Drop off】Information on airport drop-off: Please book a flight after 7:30pm on a domestic flight.
- This group starts with 3 people, a continues with about 3-8 people. If you only have 1-2 people traveling, you need to ask our customer service to choose a group of guests to join the group. It is recommended that you book early.
- This tour is offered as a small group public tour with no more than Eight (8) guests total. Private tour price available upon request.
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed on this public tour.
- Note: This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- No matter what you’re into: food, wine, history, art, music, or anything else, we give you the freedom to personalize your vacation with optional excursions that speak to your interests. When you book your excursions with us, you can be assured that every optional excursion that we offer coordinates with the free time that you'll have at your destination, so you'll never have conflicts between included and optional activities. Our team of travel experts carefully selects each optional excursion that we offer to ensure that you receive the highest quality at a great value.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 5 Day Yellowstone and Grand Teton Winter Tour - Private Small Group Tour.