Explore our promoted experiences
- Witness an amazing performance by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Watch an intimate evening rehearsal (Thursday) or enjoy a full concert (Sunday)
- Take a sightseeing tour of Salt Lake City by bus
- See many of the city’s popular sites and landmark locations
- Local hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
15 minutes prior to the tour's scheduled start time meet outside the main lobby doors of Radisson Downtown hotel (215 W South Temple, Salt Lake City) and watch for the CITY SIGHTS tour bus to arrive curbside on the street. Parking is available for a small fee across the street.
What To Expect
Next up is the Mormon Pioneer Trail, a 1,300-mile route that members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints traveled from 1846 to 1868—and This is the Place Heritage Park, a living-history park featuring a Mormon monument, train rides, a petting zoo, and a Native-American village.
Then, experience the beautiful landscape and historic buildings of Salt Lake City's Temple Square, one of Utah's top tourist attraction; and the National Pony Express Monument, dedicated to the men of the Original Pony Express. Also, see 100-year-old mansions and churches, plus venues used in the 2002 Winter Olympic games.
Then it’s off to see the world-renowned, award-winning Tabernacle Choir, arguably one of the most celebrated choirs in history. Select from an intimate evening rehearsal on a Thursday or a full-blown concert on Sunday morning. Depending on the time of year, the performance takes place at the LDS Conference Center or the Salt Lake Tabernacle in Temple Square.
The Thursday tour includes dinner at Brigham Young’s pioneer home (own expense) before the rehearsal and the Sunday tour features lunch (own expense) after the concert.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- KIDS UNDER AGE 8? Tabernacle Choir concerts on Sunday will seat children under 8 in a separate location due to sensitive acoustics and sound recording equipment
- Folding wheelchairs and walkers may be accommodated but you must notify us by email at least 24 hours before the tour
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sights, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "The Choir performance is a “must experience “ it at least once in your lifetime!!" See review
- "I would suggest a 6 hour tour (instead of 5) because I did feel pressed for time at some of the attractions, exploring downtown, etc." See review
- "We have told friends and family of our experience and highly recommended that they have this experience for themselves." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews