- Bike tour of Salt Lake City
- Cycle through downtown from Liberty Park to Temple Square
- Hear informative commentary on Mormon history from a professional guide
- Choose from several departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Northeast corner of Liberty Park, near the large pavilion with picnic tables. Look for cruiser bikes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cycle to the Gilgal Sculpture Garden for a look at a dozen original sculptures in addition to engraved stones. Continuing north, you’ll pedal past the city’s old homes and buildings in the historic district of South Temple. Upon reaching the entrance to City Creek Canyon, view the premier gateway out of the city into the mountains.
Ride your bike around Temple Square, site of the Salt Lake Temple and Assembly Hall, where your guide explains the early history of Mormon settlers. Stop for refreshments and explore downtown, including its crown jewel: the Salt Lake City Public Library. Admire views of SLC from the rooftop before ending your tour at Liberty Park.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of four people per tour is required, but only two people per booking. This means it's possible to get grouped with another tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salt Lake Bicycle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Salt Lake City Big City Loop Bike Tour.