- A small-group tour guarantees a personalized, flexible experience
- See Yellowstone and Grant Teton, two of the most popular national parks
- Hotel stays, breakfasts, transit, park entry, and activity fees all included
- This stress-free option lets you explore without worrying about logistics
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The travel agent is not responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler as a result of any unforeseen circumstances outside of the travel agent’s control. This could include but is not limited to: disease, weather conditions, criminal acts, social unrest, or mechanical failures. Guests are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
- Itineraries may change due to unforeseen issues such as flight arrival and departure times and road and weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up - Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 09:00 AM. Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary and additional fees.
- At least two people are required to schedule a tour. If you’re a solo traveler, please contact us and we’ll help you join another group.
- Booking early is highly recommended as availability is limited.
- Children five years or younger may not be able to participate in all of the activities listed on the itinerary. If you have children who are five years or younger, please let us know so we can make adjustments.
- If cancellation occurs 30 days prior to the start date of the tour, the cost of the tour will be rolled over into a credit that must be used within six months of the original tour date. Alternatively, we could refund 50% of the total tour cost back to the card. This credit can be used towards the cost of any tour offered by Nomad Unlimited Adventures. If cancellation occurs within 30 days of the start date of the tour, 50% of the total cost of the tour will be rolled over into a credit that must be used within six months of the original tour date. This credit can be used towards the cost of any tour offered by Nomad Unlimited Adventures. For any additional questions, please reach out to us directly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.