5 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in the wild scenery of the American West—and visit national parks, see wildlife in their habitats, and discover one-of-a-kind landmarks—during this 5-day, small-group tour. During the course of your visit, you’ll discover highlights like Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, the Great Salt Lake, Jackson Hole, and more. Depending on timing and availability, you can also go horseback riding, soak in hot springs, and even attend a rodeo.
- A small-group tour guarantees a personalized, flexible experience
- See Yellowstone and Grant Teton, two of the most popular national parks
- Hotel stays, breakfasts, transit, park entry, and activity fees all included
- This stress-free option lets you explore without worrying about logistics
Saved to wishlist!
5 Days All the national parks & state parks entrance fees
4 Days Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary accommodation, all hotels offer standard rooms
5 Days Unlimited snacks and bottled water
Either Jackson Lake Cruises (05/15 - 09/30/2021) or Yellowstone lake Cruises (06/11 - 09/12/2021)
Either Wild West Rodeo(06/18 – 08/21Except Sun & Mon) or Yellowstone Grizzly & Wolf Wildlife Park
Horseback Ride overlooking the Tetons, Yellowstone Valley (Pick one of two)
Natural Hot Spring admission fee: Relax at the world famous natural hot springs!
5 Days Unlimited snacks and bottled water.
Binoculars for guests with Universal Phone Adapter—for wildlife Watching
Airfare to and from destination
Trip cancellation insurance or any other Travel Insurance
Lunch, dinners and alcoholic beverages
Any additional at your own expense activities, excursions, or entertainment
All personal miscellaneous expenses, such as laundry, drinks, alcohol and other private expenses
Guide gratuities (5-10% of tour price recommended)
Optional Hotel upgrade: special hotel/villa (upgrade) on day 2 (Please contact us for quotation)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Arrival in Salt Lake City:
Guests are requested to arrive in Salt Lake City before 12:00 PM. Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary.
Arrival in Jackson Hole:
Guests are requested to arrive in Jackson Hole after 2:00 PM. If this option is selected, the itinerary for Salt Lake City will be replaced with additional activities in Grand Teton National Park.
Guests are requested to schedule departure flights for either Salt Lake City or Jackson Hole airport after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the following day after getting back.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Jackson Hole Airport, 1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up】Free airport pick-up is available between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Actual landing time of flight).
- Airport Pick-up Suggestions: Guests on domestic flights in the United States are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM, and guests on international flights are scheduled to arrive at the airport at 11:00 AM.
- Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Drop off. Information on airport drop-off: Please book a flight after 7:30pm on a domestic flight.
- The minimum number of guests required per group is 2, but at least 3 guests are preferred. But don't worries, we have two can go gurantee. If you are only booking 1 spots, we will work to put you with an existing group. With that in mind, we recommend that you book in advance.
- This tour is offered as a small group public tour with no more than Eight (8) guests total.
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Summer Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton Park Hot Springs Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Summer Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton Park Hot Springs Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Summer Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton Park Hot Springs Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Summer Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton Park Hot Springs Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Summer Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton Park Hot Springs Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahWalking Tours - UtahCategory
Clark Planetarium Tours & TicketsSolitude Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsRed Butte Garden Tours & TicketsTracy Aviary Tours & TicketsUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) Tours & TicketsBrighton Resort Tours & TicketsUtah's Hogle Zoo Tours & TicketsKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine) Tours & TicketsJoseph Smith Memorial Building Tours & TicketsSnowbird Ski and Summer Resort Tours & TicketsFort Douglas Military Museum Tours & TicketsThanksgiving Point Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum of Utah Tours & TicketsLiberty Park Tours & TicketsUtah Olympic Park Tours & TicketsPark City Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsDiscovery Gateway Children's Museum Tours & TicketsLeonardo Museum Tours & Tickets