4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
National and State Park entrance fees
3 Days Accomodation
Snacks and Water
Trip Insurance/Cancellation insurance
Dinners and Alcoholic Beverages
Personal Misc. Expenses
Guide gratuities (5-10% of tour price recommended)
Optional Hotel upgrade: special hotel/villa (or other upgrades.) Please contact us for quotation.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM (noon). Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary.
Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back.
If you want to arrange to be picked up at your hotel, just let us know the address of your hotel in advance.
If you need to be picked up somewhere else, like at your hotel, let us know so we can make the proper arrangements.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- The minimum number of guests required per group is 2, but at least 3 guests are preferred. But don't worries, we have two can go gurantee. If you are only booking 1 spots, we will work to put you with an existing group. With that in mind, we recommend that you book in advance.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up】Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 09:00 AM. Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary and fees apply. 【McCarran International Airport (LAS) Drop-off】Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back. Itineraries may change due to unforeseen issues and/or delays.
- Itineraries may change due to unforeseen issues and/or delays.
- Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- At least 2 people are needed to schedule a tour. If you are traveling by yourself, please consult with our customer service department and they will help you join another group. Booking early is highly recommended as availability will be limited.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Southern Utah: 4 Parks in 4 Days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Southern Utah: 4 Parks in 4 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Southern Utah: 4 Parks in 4 Days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Southern Utah: 4 Parks in 4 Days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahCategory
Park City Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsTracy Aviary Tours & TicketsFort Douglas Military Museum Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Family History Library Tours & TicketsUtah's Hogle Zoo Tours & TicketsLiberty Park Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum of Utah Tours & TicketsUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) Tours & TicketsSolitude Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsThis is the Place Heritage Park Tours & TicketsJoseph Smith Memorial Building Tours & TicketsClark Planetarium Tours & TicketsKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine) Tours & TicketsRed Butte Garden Tours & TicketsThanksgiving Point Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Church History Museum Tours & TicketsUtah Olympic Park Tours & TicketsDiscovery Gateway Children's Museum Tours & Tickets