Are you interested in?
14 Tours & Activities
29 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
23 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit all of England’s UNESCO-listed Neolithic monuments in one day on a full-day tour from Salisbury. Designed to delight travelers interested in history, this tour covers the mysterious Neolithic stone circles of Stonehenge and Avebury, Silbury Hill burial mound, and West Kennet Long Barrow, all UNESCO World Heritage sites. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Full-day tour of Stonehenge, Avebury, and West Kennet Long Barrow from Salisbury
- A great introduction for history buffs and first-time visitors
- Visit the mysterious Neolithic stone circles of Stonehenge and Avebury, UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Marvel at Silbury Hill burial mound and West Kennet Long Barrow
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This is one of the few tours to visit four of England’s most important Neolithic sites (including Stonehenge).
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointSalisbury, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up points for this tour are hotels in and around Salisbury, but pick up from London and Southampton can be arranged, but there will be an extra cost incurred.
Contact us for the additional costs.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Important: Please advise your preferred pickup point and details (arrival rail and station OR your hotel in Salisbury) at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pick up and drop off from Southampton is available, BUT each tour incurs an extra cost of £50.00 each way.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exec Connect Uk Ltd - Salisbury Stonehenge & Sarum Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Stonehenge, Avebury, and West Kennet Long Barrow in One Day from Salisbury?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stonehenge, Avebury, and West Kennet Long Barrow in One Day from Salisbury?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stonehenge, Avebury, and West Kennet Long Barrow in One Day from Salisbury?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21082P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalisburyBus Tours - South West EnglandArchaeology Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandFull-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory